- OnWheels jobs - The collection and delivery sides of OnWheels jobs may now be ordered separately on the load screen. This allows loads to be ordered into a much truer series of pickups and deliveries.
- Multiple Connections. A new method of communicating has been added which will allow multiple users to run long reports, searches and invoices without impacting the speed of others.
- Trailer Tracking. Trailer Tracking is now included in this version of TMS
- Plan and Couple trailers from the Load screen.
- Record destinations and statuses of trailers from the new ‘Trailer Tracking’ screen.
- See live and past locations, loads and status for your trailers.
- For more details about trailer tracking or to set up locations and statuses for your trailers please email TrackTrans
- Pricing movements added for Enquiry screen.
- Trailer options added for Subcontractors.
- Help files updated and improved.
- Search box added for ‘Asset’ screen.
- Fixed bug with depot filter on ‘Custom Reports’ screen.
- Fixed bug which allowed exclude tickbox on ‘Transport Pricing’ screen to be ticked after job invoiced.
- Fixed several issues involved with using WebTMS on internet explorer.
- Fixed issue where cancelled ‘On-hold’ jobs would stay showing as on-hold.
- Fixed bug with customer list on working time screen.
- Fixed issue with customer references being duplicated for ViaDepot jobs on custom reports.
- Display issue fixed on loadsplit.