Vehicle tracking made easy
The vehicle tracking service is Internet based, all you need is a PC, an internet browser ( Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome preferred ), and a broad band connection.
No complicated installation to maintain; a ‘home spec’ PC bought and supported locally will be more than adequate.
Time limited access to the displays for customers and the emergency services.
Data kept for twelve months with the option to archive to DVD.
Printed reports of all the data and the map displays are also available
OpenStreetMap displays showing:
• The position of all the vehicles in the fleet refreshed every 10 minutes.
• The complete route for a specified vehicle on a specified date.
• The current position of a specified vehicle on demand.
Vehicle Tracker Unit Specification
• Length - 105mm
• Width - 95mm
• Height - 30mm
• Weight - 125g
• GSM, SMS, GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
• GSM antenna SMA (female)
• GPS antenna SMC (female)
• Input voltage 9volts – 36 volts DC
• CE approved
• Operating -30˚C to +70˚C
• Storage -40˚C to +80˚C
• 1 piece GPS/GSM covert Antenna
• Power and data cable Options
• Back-up battery
• Panic button
• External roof mounted GSM and GPS antennae
Mobile Phone Tracking
Mobile phone tracking is available for purchase or trial and only requires a simple download.
TrackTrans mobile phone software is compatible with:
• Android 4.x -
• Apple iOS
• Windows Mobile
Contact TrackTrans Today
Our team of vehicle tracking experts are happy to arrange a demonstration, discuss different pricing options or simply answer any questions you may have. To talk to someone today please call 0118 380 0323 or use the contact us button on the website.